What better present to give someone than a gift voucher for The Crown and Castle! You can purchase two types of gift vouchers.
One shows the cash value (£10, £25, £50 or £100) leaving the recipient free to spend it as and when they wish within a one year window and subject to our terms and conditions of business.
The other shows a specific gift with no mention of the money you have so generously spent.
Here are a few gift ideas...
* a bottle of sparkling prosecco (£33)
* a bottle of our house champagne (sister to Bollinger), Ayala Brut Majeur NV (£58)
* a bottle of Louis Roederer Brut Premier (£75)
* Monday-Saturday fish and chips lunch (or equivalent-priced dishes) and a glass of house white wine, for two (£41)
* a 2-course Sunday lunch for two (including roast beef, if liked) and a bottle of excellent house white or red (£78)
* a 3-course a la carte dinner for two with a bottle of excellent house white or red (£100)
* Monetary voucher which can be used towards a stay
Get in Touch
Terms and Conditions
All vouchers are subject to our booking terms and conditions, Gift vouchers are a form of currency and must be presented at the point of use. Gift vouchers with a monetary value may be used as payment against any booking that complies with our normal terms and conditions but may not be exchanged for money or other services. Vouchers that show a gift may only be used for that particular gift and may not be used as part-payment or cash against other services, including any special offer that might be running. Vouchers are a form of currency and must be presented on arrival, either to reception in the case of accommodation, or the restaurant manager for food and drink services. Please note the voucher(s) must be used within the time-frame specified and that this cannot be extended.