A gift that would be welcomed by anyone who likes good food and nice accommodation is, of course, a Crown and Castle Gift Voucher. We have two types, one that shows a cash value (£10, £25, £50 or £100) leaving the recipient free to spend it as and when they wish, and the other which specifies a particular present with no hint of how much you’ve spent! Here’s a list of the latter:
* a bottle of sparkling prosecco (33.00)
* a bottle of Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut champagne or Louis Roederer Brut Premier (65.00)
* Monday-Saturday fish and chips lunch (or equivalent-priced dishes) and a glass of house white wine, for two (41.00)
* a 2-course Sunday lunch for two (including roast beef, if liked) and a bottle of excellent house white or red (78.00)
* a 3-course a la carte dinner for two with a bottle of excellent house white or red (100.00)
* a 1-night midweek dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Better House, Garden or Courtyard room to include a 2-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (260.00)
* a 1-night midweek dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best House or Terrace room, to include a 2-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (310.00)
Whichever type you would like to buy, please call us on 01394 450205. We can send the voucher to you or directly to the recipient.
Small print: please note that all vouchers are subject to our booking terms and conditions, i.e. Friday and Saturday is always sold as a 2-night stay. Please see the booking information page for full information. Gift vouchers are a form of currency/credit note and recipients must hand the voucher to reception or the restaurant manager on arrival. We regret we cannot extend the 1-year period of use.