We have two types of vouchers to offer. One shows the cash value (£10, £25, £50 or £100) leaving the recipient free to spend it as and when they wish, provided it is within a 1-year window* and subject to our normal terms and conditions of business. The other shows a specific gift with no mention of the money you have so generously spent.
* a bottle of sparkling prosecco (33.00)
* a bottle of Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut champagne or Louis Roederer Brut Premier (65.00)
* Monday-Saturday fish and chips lunch (or equivalent-priced dishes) and a glass of house white wine, for two (37.00)
* a 2-course Sunday lunch for two (including roast beef, if liked) and a bottle of excellent house white or red (78.00)
* a 3-course a la carte dinner for two with a bottle of excellent house white or red (100.00)
* a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best Garden room to include a 3-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast – some garden rooms are dog-friendly (285.00)
* a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best House or Best Terrace room, to include a 3-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (320.00)
* all vouchers are subject to our booking terms and conditions, i.e. 1-night stays cannot be taken on a Saturday night – please see the booking information page for full information. Gift vouchers are a form of currency/credit note and recipients must hand the voucher to reception or the restaurant manager on arrival. We regret we cannot extend the 1-year period of use.