We have two types of vouchers to offer. One shows the cash value (£10, £25, £50 or £100) leaving the recipient free to spend it as and when they wish, provided it is within a 1-year window and subject to our normal terms and conditions of business. The other shows a specific gift with no mention of the money you have so generously spent.
Please note that it is possible to buy the 1-night stay vouchers at our winter rates of £215 (Best Garden) and £235 (Best House and Terrace) BUT the recipient will have to use the voucher before the end of March 2014. So please only go down this route if you are absolutely sure that the recipients are happy to do this – otherwise it will be a disaster!
* a bottle of sparkling prosecco (cost £32)
* a bottle of Perrier-Jouet grand brut champagne (cost £55)
* Monday-Saturday fish and chips lunch (or equivalent-priced dishes)and a glass of house white wine, for two (cost £32)
* a 2-course Sunday lunch for two (including roast beef, if liked) and a bottle of excellent house white or red (cost £75)
* a 3-course a la carte dinner for two with a bottle of excellent house white or red (cost £99)
* a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best House or Best Garden room, to include a 3-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (cost £280)
* a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best Garden room to include a 3-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast – some garden rooms are dog-friendly (cost £260)