We have two types of vouchers to offer. One shows the cash value (£10, £25, £50 or £100) leaving the recipient free to spend it as and when they wish, provided it is within a 1-year window* and subject to our normal terms and conditions of business. The other shows a specific gift with no mention of the money you have so generously spent.
* a bottle of sparkling prosecco (cost £32)
* a bottle of Perrier-Jouet grand brut champagne (cost £55)
* Monday-Saturday fish and chips lunch (or equivalent-priced dishes)and a glass of house white wine, for two (cost £32)
* a 2-course Sunday lunch for two (including roast beef, if liked) and a bottle of excellent house white or red (cost £75)
* a 3-course a la carte dinner for two with a bottle of excellent house white or red (cost £99)
* a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best House or Best Garden room, to include a 3-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (cost £285)
* a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a Best Garden room to include a 3-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast – some garden rooms are dog-friendly (cost £265)
* all vouchers are subject to our booking terms and conditions – please see the booking information page. We regret we cannot make any extension to the 1-year use period.