You can our purchase two types of gift vouchers. One shows the cash value (£10, £25, £50 or £100) leaving the recipient free to spend it as and when they wish, provided it is within a 1-year window* and subject to our normal terms and conditions of business. The other shows a specific gift with no mention of the money you have so generously spent.
* a bottle of sparkling prosecco (33.00)
* a bottle of our house champagne, Frerejean Frères, Premier Cru (58.00)
* a bottle of Louis Roederer Brut Premier (65.00)
* Monday-Saturday fish and chips lunch (or equivalent-priced dishes) and a glass of house white wine, for two (41.00)
* a 2-course Sunday lunch for two (including roast beef, if liked) and a bottle of excellent house white or red (78.00)
* a 3-course a la carte dinner for two with a bottle of excellent house white or red (100.00)
* a 1-night midweek dinner, bed and breakfast stay for two in a Better House, Garden or Courtyard room to include a 2-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (260.00)
* a 1-night midweek dinner, bed and breakfast stay for two in a Best House or Terrace room, to include a 2-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (310.00)
* a 2-night weekend (Friday and Saturday) stay for two in a Better House, Garden or Courtyard room to include a 2-course a la carte dinner and full English breakfast (520.00)
* all vouchers are subject to our booking terms and conditions, i.e. Friday and Saturday is always sold as a 2-night stay. Please see the booking information page for full information. Gift vouchers are a form of currency and must be presented at the point of use. We regret we cannot extend the 1-year validity period.